7 DAYS OF MOTIVATION TO START YOUR FITNESS WEEK!
Good morning all! I feel refreshed and ready for another week. There was a time that I found it very hard to even feel anything. One thing that helped me was relocating my motivation! Here are some little tips to help you along the way in whatever you may be trying to accomplish today, this week. Remember, YOU are so worth every ounce of sweat. All will come together if you just give it time! Never give in, never give up!
2. Treat yourself once a week. It may be a specific restaurant you like to visit. It may even be something NOT related to food/drink… whatever it is, treat yourself!
3. Be around positive people who have your best interest at heart. There is already enough negative in the world, make your life and your goals a positive experience.
4. Drink water! Feeling sluggish can truly cancel your efforts in the gym. Drinking water can help increase energy levels and balance things on an internal level. HYDRATE!
5. Stay consistent… half the battle is quitting before the end. Do something every single day! Eventually, it will become habit.
6. Enjoy the journey! Life is a gift, cherish it! Be happy!!
7. Revisit your goals each week. Did you meet any? Are you staying on track? When your goals are met, set new ones!
Have a blessed and healthy week everyone!
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data03/17/2670817/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273