We made these drumsticks for dinner last night, they were so incredibly, unbelievably delicious!!! The recipe was simple, we just searched for a baked chicken recipe on Youtube, and even found the recipe itself listed on their site. As a side dish, we tossed some red peppers, green peppers, onions, mushrooms and rice into our rice-maker and cooked it until it was ready. Perfect side, packed with nutrients and very wholesome. Recipe is below video. Enjoy!
Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Directions: Preheat oven 375F Degrees
1) In a hot sauce pot add the garlic and butter and cook until the butter melts. Take off the heat and set aside.
2) In a deep dish, add the bread crumbs, parsley, cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix together well.
3) In another deep dish pour the butter mixture onto the chicken drumsticks and coat well.
4) Take each piece of chicken and coat it well with the bread crumb mixture and set onto a baking sheet that has a sheet of foil on it. (you spray a little canola oil on it)
5) After breading is finished take any excess butter and garlic and place on top of each chicken drumstick.
6) Place in the preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken if fully cooked.
7) Serve with hot sauce recipe that is available on the site.
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data03/17/2670817/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273