Chewy chocolate chip Rolo cookies!!!!! This is an *ORIGINAL RECIPE* made by myself, Corri Thomas. I made these last night because I was craving yellow cake and had bought a bag of Rolo’s candies (you know, the caramel filled chocolate candies everyone likes) and they were both lingering in my mind all day. These were really easy to make and all I needed were 5 ingredients! Please share this recipe on Pinterest, they’re soooo delicious, especially the next day (for some reason they’re MUCH softer and chewier the next day when they’re not warm anymore), and with chocolate frosting on top? Yummmmmm. Seriously, I promise. Insta-yum.
1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
1 bag of Rolo’s candies, individually unwrapped
*1 container Betty Crocker Chocolate frosting (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Mix the eggs, cake mix, and vegetable oil together. Fold in chocolate chips.
3) Take a tablespoon amount of cookie dough in hand, and roll into a flat circle. Place Rolo in the center, and roll into a ball, completely covering the Rolo. Place onto a greased cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
4) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are light brown (the lightest brown possible. Cookies will flatten out on their own after you remove them from oven).
5) Cool for 15 minutes, and serve with or without chocolate frosting on top. Enjoy these moist, chewy cake cookies, and then share this recipe on Pinterest!
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data03/17/2670817/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273