Utah food! This potato casserole was so delicious the first time I tried it at a party! This casserole also goes well with ham. I used a Potato Casserole With Corn Flakes recipe from food.com. There are other versions, too. The other version requires peeling and cutting your own potato slices. Enjoy!
- 2(1 lb) bags frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- 1⁄2cup melted butter
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2cup onion, chopped
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2pint sour cream
- 10ounces grated cheddar cheese
For the topping
- 2cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4cup melted butter
- Combine potatoes, melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Add onion, soup, sour cream and cheese; mix well.
- Put in 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Top with topping mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Special thanks to Jessica Wang for guest blogging this wonderful recipe for Femiology to share!
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data03/17/2670817/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273