Hey y’all! Tayler, again!
I love fried rice. And thick fried rice.
I first learned how to make fried rice in a 7th grade Home Ec class. Since then, I’ve made it a couple times and my husband and I both love it.
1 breast chicken
1 cup of rice
1/2 cup of mixed vegetables
1. Cook the rice. In a rice cooker, it’ll take about 20 minutes.
2. While the rice is cooking, cook the breast of chicken and cut it up.
3. Dump the rice in a wok (or a big sauce pan) with the chicken and butter and start stirring till it starts crackling.
4. Make a hole in the middle.
5. Crack open the egg and pour it in the middle. Stir it into the rice to scramble it.
6. Repeat with the second egg.
7. Add in the vegetables and stir until they are cooking.
8. Sprinkle on some rice seasoning. Take the Terryaki and the Soy sauce separately and pour it on in spirals.
9. Stir to mix in the sauces.
10. Turn off the heat and serve it up! There will be plenty!
|I served it with a side of seaweed. Justin and I both love seaweed.|
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data03/17/2670817/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273